Keys To A Stronger Design Practice: Thriving In Today's Market
The Interior Design Business Handbook: Fourth Edition
This Fourth Edition covers computer software and database tools that are written exclusively for the interior design field and general financial and project management programs that can streamline internal office processes. In addition to presenting the most recent banking changes, it also features an updated credit section that compares current and past procedures for obtaining and using credit.
Marketing and Client Relations: For Interior Designers
To be a successful interior designer, it's essential to market yourself and your firm effectively. A must-read for interior designers establishing a client base, as well as for seasoned interior designers aiming to grow their businesses, Marketing and Client Relations for Interior Designers offers valuable tips on enhancing client relations and building lasting relationships for a growing practice.
- Design specialized promotional resources, market research, and personal interactions
- Establish a company profile that attracts clients
- Find clients who are most likely to want your services
- Build a better relationship with clients
- Budget marketing efforts accurately to avoid unnecessary expenses
- Handle complaints diplomatically and with minimum problems
- Create proper contracts and letters of agreement
- Set prices that are appropriate for your services
The Challenge of Interior Design
Where is the business of interior design now? Where is it going? The Challenge of Interior Design shows designers how to see the big picture--how to understand the trends and movements in current design, then use them to work more effectively. Learn how to create spaces that reflect the times. Discover how to spot a trend, recognize a pattern, work as a team member, and understand what clients really want. A groundbreaking work--at an affordable price!
- Fully revised and updated to reflect current trends
- Clear, easy-to-follow tips and strategies for helping design firms survive and thrive
- Invaluable for designers and the contractors and consultants who work with them